TAC Tech > Number Crunching

77 S. E. help

<< < (2/3) > >>

roadking77:
Bingo! And he started off by saying he knew nothing about Trans Ams, I thought I was trying to be informative.

Jack:
Just shake your head and smile...

Maxthe222:
It's not an SE. As others have said, they were all built in the same factory. I have a French-Canadian delivered Y84, the only variations between a standard T/A and a Z49 car are the metric gauges and in my case, French literature. The Y82's are the same even if delivered to Canada. If no PHS or buildsheet, it's a standard Trans Am unless proven otherwise.

Wallington:
Along with French unleaded fuel decal on bumper and half eaten croissant and beret tucked under where buildsheet often is. Just kidding,  croissant be long gone.

Maxthe222:

--- Quote from: Wallington on January 12, 2023, 09:27:08 PM ---Along with French unleaded fuel decal on bumper and half eaten croissant and beret tucked under where buildsheet often is. Just kidding,  croissant be long gone.

--- End quote ---

I knew that was a thing! I saw another one online once and thought maybe it was correct. I should've taken a photo of that French fuel decal, I need to get one of those. Beret I have in ziplock back, croissant is kept in plastic container and signed by original owner. DNA test confirmed it was one owner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version