TAC Central > Lobby

Canadian Pontiac Parts

(1/4) > >>

roadking77:
Does anyone know if there is a difference in buying Pontiac Parts from a dealer in Canada as opposed to the US? I know Pontiac marketed cars there that were more or less chevelles. So I am not sure if I am buying "Pontiac" parts or rebadged Chevy stuff.
The reason I ask is that I may have an oppurtunity to get my hands on NOS stuff. I cant divulge my source yet, LOL but I have a friend that knows of a Pontiac dealership that has been closed for years now. He says its packed full of parts. I would like to get my hands on some of it but I dont want to end up with a bunch of chevy stuff I have no use for.

Wallington:
Yep, instead of having Firebird script fender emblems they have Oiseau de Feu.

Hope that helps.

:cool:

aussieta:
i bought a NOS canadian cluster as i wanted a dedicated KM/H speedo

Wallington:
I know I asked before, was that out of a 74-78 model? Still blue or switched to the gold/yellow of 79?

firebirdparts:
They sold a lot of Firebirds in Canada and none of them are "Canadian".  But I think the bulk of their product was Chevrolet drivetrain and unique trim.  So when you can buy parts it just depends on what they're for.  Firebird parts would all be the same with a few little exceptions like in some years a km speedo. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version