TAC Tech > Number Crunching

GM Binder Assemblies

(1/2) > >>

Wallington:

roadking77:
Those are rather large, I suppose you could get a couple of the largest 3 ring binders and break them up into part 1, 2 etc. I think they were originally on a rack system.

FormTA:
Not sure if they are available anymore but that top one was very common in the hardware store and supplier fields. I threw away hundreds of them when I used to work a larger hardware store chain.

This is as close as I could find.

https://www.amazon.com/DURABLE-Catalog-Section-Capacity-595410/dp/B01N7CGZJS/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?crid=16U37SMD765P7&keywords=thick+catalog+binder+metal&qid=1683541692&sprefix=thick+catalog+binder+metal%2Caps%2C112&sr=8-4

Warren Seale:
When I got my parts books from the local dealer parts dept., they used bolts to hold it together.  :-P It's been that way for 30 years and is holding up well.

firebirdparts:

--- Quote from: Warren Seale on May 08, 2023, 08:23:02 AM ---When I got my parts books from the local dealer parts dept., they used bolts to hold it together.  :-P It's been that way for 30 years and is holding up well.

--- End quote ---

It does work well.  Somebody made available a selection of barrel nuts just for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version