TAC Tech > Tips & Tricks

Door VIN and tire stickers

(1/2) > >>

pozarcar:
Before the Great Crash, many TACers found files posted in Tips & Tricks useful to make their own customized versions of the VIN sticker, tire info sticker and Hurst t-tops conversion sticker that many 2nd gens had on the driver's door jamb.  I originally used MS Word to make some for myself back in like 2006 or so, and posted them.  Another forum member eventually significantly improved upon my original, making editable .pdf files.

I would like to make these available again to Forum members, but I don't believe I can attach .pdf files.  If one of the Mods could contact me I'm happy to provide the files to be posted.

FormTA:
That would be great. I remember someone, maybe you, even posted the paper/plastic adhesive sticker material and where to get it.

Mac:
I have couple of files window sticker and build sheet you can edit if they fit your needs. I can't load word or excel files, so pm me if you're interested.

Maxthe222:
It's great you do that, as there is also a company who is remaking the door stickers and charging hundreds for them. I think I saved a copy of your files a while back

Wallington:
That's when you pay for the official tamper-proof GM-licensed versions.

There's also plain stickers with text you need to fill in with your own details, which is probably beyond most capabilities of setting up and printing correctly in one attempt. If I was printing anything I'd likely want to print the lot.

There was a guy that did the clear window original version way back, probably still does somewhere. I had several done, different tyre size options. I probably have the other data now if I wanted it but think I used general info. They were $27 each, which was expensive years ago for several plus postage. More so when the one I used was dropped on the garage floor, then attempted to brush off the dust and grit and still attach to door. Those clear windows are also good for air pockets and sand display.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version