Author Topic: TAC Member discounts...  (Read 4146 times)

P-Js_BLKBRRD

• Active Forum Member
TAC Member discounts...
« on: April 13, 2023, 11:09:23 AM »
I know TAC has several sponsors.  Curious if any of them offer discounts on product/services to TAC members.  Or if any other known suppliers offer discounts to TAC members.

Thanks.
"BLKBRRD" & "Friends"

'78 Trans Am w/Pontiac 400, 4 spd, Hurst T-tops

Wallington

• Oracle Forum Member
Re: TAC Member discounts...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 08:38:56 PM »
Rock Auto did from time to time, I've never used them and their sales probably span every other board and customer too. Other than that...

langss

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2023, 09:23:42 PM »
Rock Auto has a lot of parts and so far everything I have ordered was in stock and shipped pretty fast. The Price was good for stuff you can't source locally.... However that being said...They "Kill You" with the Shipping Charges. The only time I actually made out buying from them was I needed a Direct Fit Cat for my 92 Camaro... Everything sold in California was really expensive  ....Rock Auto had exactly what I needed for almost half of what I could get it locally.

P-Js_BLKBRRD

• Active Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2023, 09:11:06 AM »
Thanks.

I have used Rock Auto a lot over the years for the different vehicles I've owned when I couldn't get parts locally.  Never have been disappointed with their parts.  Now that we're in the mountains of central Colorado one thing that has helped on the shipping charges is having the parts sent to a buddy's repair shop.  Saves a few dollars over having them sent to my house.
"BLKBRRD" & "Friends"

'78 Trans Am w/Pontiac 400, 4 spd, Hurst T-tops

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2023, 09:11:06 AM »
You can help support TAC!