Author Topic: Build Threads  (Read 2204 times)

tajoe

• Oracle Forum Member
Build Threads
« on: July 30, 2022, 09:06:44 PM »
Just wondering where a member would post a build on this site, if it "wasn't" a second gen?

Because of my future endeavors, my "Tribute" Trans Am doesn't fit very well on a few sites. Even tho it's a third gen, the 3rd gen forums has never really accepted me, because the motor will be a Pontiac. Even tho they have a thread for such a conversion, it's not taken very seriously by most members. It might as well be a Camaro forum.

And then there's the 301 garage. Not a lot of action there either, due to the rareity of those cars, and engines. there is a senor member who has been active for some time, but once again, they're mostly 80-81 fans.

So because TAC has always been fair, (at least to me), I've decided to use this site to post my trials and tribulations while attempting the conversion of the 301T, into the 84. Just not sure where to post it. I would think under the "3rd Gen" category, but not sure if that is the best place for it. A little advice would help. Thanks.
"You can sell an old man a young mans car,
but you can't sell a young man an old mans car"
                                       Bunkie Knudsen
<

kentucky yeti

• Jedi Council
  • Oracle Forum Member
  • located in western Ky
Re: Build Threads
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2022, 06:08:09 AM »
We've always allowed any build under the Projects & Restorations section.  Ryan had his 1969 Camaro build on there, until the great crash took it away.  You can put it in the 3rd gen if you want, but I think you get the most traffic in the Projects section.
Mike (aka Yeti)

1977 Y82 W72 Auto
2015 F-150 Lariat 4x4 (twin turbo)
2016 Explorer Limited
2012 Mustang

tajoe

• Oracle Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 06:57:38 AM »
So projects and restorations it is, Mike. Tanx.
"You can sell an old man a young mans car,
but you can't sell a young man an old mans car"
                                       Bunkie Knudsen
<

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2022, 06:57:38 AM »
You can help support TAC!