Club Chapters > New England

Lions annual car show in Waltham,MA sept 12, 2021

(1/2) > >>

76455sd:
I posted this in the Calling.all… thread but figured I’d give it its own topic to make sure local guys see it

Next Sunday is the annual Waltham Lions car show.  I went a few years ago nice show and decent turnout.

Jack: hope to see you there.

https://www.facebook.com/events/145939147470647/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A%5B%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%7D%5D%7D

Jack:
So did I and I think we took 2 cars but I know we missed each other. Will try but will most likely not bring any cars.

76455sd:
Decent turnout on a really nice day.  They had a Pontiac section.  There were a few 2nd gens:  78 formula, 76 LE, 74 TA, some nice goats, and big cars B-bodies?  Bonneville, old Grand Prix etc.

If I ever learn how to post pics, I’ll post some.

Jack:
Sorry I missed it Steve, had to go to work.

twov8sandat4:

--- Quote from: 76455sd on September 14, 2021, 08:02:24 AM ---Decent turnout on a really nice day.  They had a Pontiac section.  There were a few 2nd gens:  78 formula, 76 LE, 74 TA, some nice goats, and big cars B-bodies?  Bonneville, old Grand Prix etc.

If I ever learn how to post pics, I’ll post some.

--- End quote ---

That 74 was mine.  It was a last minute decision to go. This was the first show since the 2018 Lions show, where I blew the original power steering hose, and what should have been a couple of hours work turned into a 3 year “since I am here might as well do this also” rabbit hole.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version