TAC Central > Rules & FAQs

Posting Photos

(1/7) > >>

tajoe:
So what's the deal?
I remember posting photos from Photo-bucket years ago, but on their site, (which they too have changed their format), they don't have the IMG codes available to copy.
And here at TAC, when dropping down to the "Additional Options", it shows the attachment process, but to enter or submit, the only option is press "ALT+S". I thought it to be different in the past. When I do the Alt., it won't load. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

kentucky yeti:
No matter what photo host I’ve used, I always copy the picture’s BBc code and just paste it in my thread here.  That’s the only way I know.  Sorry I’m no help.

tajoe:
Another question, concerning photos. I've been a member over ten years, and was curious if my threads from the past have been eliminated with the new format? I was looking for a thread I had with my 73 T/A, (years ago) with lots of photos, and it seems to be erased. Is there a way for a member to access old threads? Thanks.

kentucky yeti:
The latest crash did irreparable damage to the data.   I'm afraid it is gone forever from TAC.  However- I know something called Wayback machine was used years ago to retrieve some threads.  Again- I have no idea how Waybackmachine works- I just remember the name  :shock:

tajoe:
That's OK Mike. At Least I still have them on my Bucket. Enjoy your Sunday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version