TAC Central > Hobbies

Grilling

(1/20) > >>

roadking77:
I figured a separate thread from the generic 'food' is in order here. I think there was a grilling thread before. Anyway, lets see your grilles. Being that the 'season' is upon us.  Actually I grill all year round, rain, sun, snow, cold, hot, doesnt matter.

I have what I call a cheapy home center gas grill that I hardly use anymore and a weber charcoal that I use all of the time. The Weber, which I got for fathers day at least 10years ago, is starting to come apart, I have replaced the grills a couple of times and now the dampers are gone. I would like to get a green egg, just cant justify the expense. I have eyed up the egg knock offs at tractor supply and they look pretty nice just not ceramic lined. Anyone have experience with these type of things?

roadking77:
2017-08-09_09-03-18 by Kerry Grubb, on Flickr

Heres my 'grilling station' as of a couple of years ago. I have a reno planned as soon as I get a couple of hours of nothing better to do.

FormTA:
I can smell he ribs from here! I am planning on grilling some ribs this weekend.

Jack:
Here is mine, I've already gone through two jars of propane... yes I'm lazy and use propane lol

Jack:
Yesterday we grilled pizza... my daughter made the dough from scratch and helped with the grilling. sorry no pics but it was gooood.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version