TAC Spotlight > Projects & Restorations

1981 Turbo Trans-Am Project

(1/31) > >>

TATurbo:
Hello TAC.  I've been waiting to see if my build thread can be revived before posting an update on my winter punch list.  I can summarize it by saying...
Got a bunch of little stuff done, but the list just will not disappear.  Every time we knock something off we find another little tid-bit to add!   
I figured maybe you guys might enjoy this to kill some of your Car related internet surfing time.   It's the article Hotrod.com just posted on our Turbo TA build!!!!
https://www.hotrod.com/articles/readers-ride-1981-pontiac-firebird-trans-am-turbo/

ryeguy2006a:
I'll say it here too Tom, congrats! I knew who's car that I as immediately when I saw the article pop up on my phone this morning!

RamblerRacer:
Very cool!  Saw this early in the am but did not post as it was early in the am. Not one to post overnight, just lurk a bit. The car is a rolling piece of art brother. Just a great story about a guy and his car like many others out there. Your story is a parallel of me and the AMC.  And you are wheeling the heck out of it like it should be.  Congratulations on the ink.

JT

5th T/A:
Nice article and beautiful transformation!

roadking77:
I saw the link in the lobby. Congrats Tom, to you, your wife and brother for doing a great job with the car. I dont know you personally, other than texting, but from the beginning I think you were rebuilding this car for your own personal satisfaction. I am sure the custom touches you did were ideas you had to refresh a tired old trans am that you had known for so many years. I highly doubt at any time during the process you had the 'end game' thought of car shows and trophies. That being said, you need to be prepared, I think there are going to be many more accolades in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version