TAC Tech > Interior

Passenger A/C duct

<< < (5/5)

nUcLeArEnVoY:

--- Quote from: Wallington on April 22, 2024, 06:18:43 AM ---I had a very rude response from them maybe 15 years ago after a simple inquiry. They could have said no, sorry we find it too hard to ship internationally even if you are prepared to pay twice the value in shipping, but was more like absolutely no chance of that happening, must be dreaming to think anyone will do that for you. So I went elsewhere and they did. I seemed to recall it was a guy, if even said at all. Maybe having a bad day but also take the customers and hobby for granted.

--- End quote ---

I agree, they can be a little too curt with their interactions.

roadking77:
Thats funny how people will get different responses. Their website is pretty straightforward and I think it even says something like Dont ask for a part if its not listed kinda thing. I was placing an order over the phone and just mentioned another part I was looking for, she gave me an email and said to specify what I was looking for and the guys in the shop would see if they could find it. I did so, got an email response right away asking what I wanted. A day later they emailed back and said they had the part! I had already found it elsewhere but thought the service was pretty good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version