TAC Central > Hobbies

Kitchen renno

(1/3) > >>

b_hill_86:
I don’t recall if it was in this board but before the recent crash some members posted various non-car related projects around the house so I thought I would post mine now that I can add pictures.

Wife and I bought our house in early 2016 and she had  been bugging me to re do our kitchen. I’m not by any means a carpenter or remodeler. Just a DIY guy who will try to muddle my way through most things. But I am lucky to have the guidance and assistance from my dad. He’s 70 but you wouldn’t know it. He and I are close and I have the utmost respect and appreciation for him. I couldnt have done a lot, including this kitchen, without him and his help. He also is not a carpenter or remodeler. In fact, he retired from Jeep working on the assembly line  but he has done his share of remodeling as the need has presented itself.

Anyway, here are a few before, in progress and after pictures. I should note my wife put in her fair share of work too any time she was able.

b_hill_86:
Progress

b_hill_86:
Finished.

Over 6 months worth starting last August but it was definitely worth it.

Thanks for looking. Sorry the pictures are sideways. Not sure why.

jonathonar89:
Good work!  We need more of this on the forum  :P

Jack:
Nice work and thanks for posting. Nothing like a father and son especially when the wife is willing to help. But I have a question for you, what did you do without a kitchen f ok r 6 month?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version