Generation Specific > Fourth Generation 1993-2002

2000 TransAm

(1/3) > >>

737driver:
This weekend I ended up buying a 2000 TransAm. I saw it at Cars and Coffee in Las Vegas and noticed a for sale sign on it. I took a look at it and was really impressed with it.
It is a WS6 , Ram Air , 6 speed manual with T tops. It only has 21,100 miles and was really well taken care of. The seller had all the original paperwork, manuals and pretty much everything it came from the dealership. I couldn’t ask for a cleaner car either.
I chatted with the owner and told him I was very interested. Later that morning we met up and I took it for a drive. I really loved every bit about it. So I made an offer and we came to a pretty good deal. Went to the bank, signed some paperwork for the bill of sale and title. I took the long way home and if I could I would have kept driving to an empty tank.
I am really impressed with the performance of the 4th Gen and I am so happy with it so far. Unfortunately, I am going to be away from home for a few weeks due for training with work.
Anyhow, I can’t wait to get back home and get it registered and start driving it!
Jim

FormTA:
They were and are a hot looking car. Just live the Ram Air hoods. And a stick too. Looks like a great car!

rkellerjr:
Wow, very clean car, congrats on your purchase!

ryeguy2006a:
Great Car!! I miss my 2002 WS6. Great cars.

b_hill_86:
Nice score! I’d love to have a 98-02 someday. Probably won’t ever happen but I can live vicariously through you guys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version