TAC Central > Lobby

Thank you for your patience

(1/3) > >>

mrbandit:
Just to give you a quick update.  I am working with my host to get a new server built out.  Thank you to everyone who has offered to help out financially and to those that have already donated to the cause.  I'm hoping to have it completed by the end of the week.  When that happens I'm going to upgrade the forum to the latest and greatest and try to implement some of the things we used to have like attachments, etc... 

Jack:
Thank you for the update and thank you for all that you do to keep TAC going.

5th T/A:
Thanks for the update!

This is great news!

As mentioned before, we really appreciate everything you have done and continue to do.

Since nothing is for free, I hope the entire TAC community helps out.

ryeguy2006a:
I love this site and thanks for the update Mike! I came to find information and tips when I restored my 1976 TA, but stayed for this community of many I call friends.

This site is great and I wanted to start a chain of contributions to the site. By no means should anyone feel an obligation to contribute, but so many have mentioned the willingness to contribute, so I wanted to get the ball rolling.

Just sent in my donation. Thank you Mike for all that you do!!

TATurbo:
Thanks so much for your efforts.
 I know you've heard this before, but here it is once again...I don't know if I could've completed the restoration of my '81 Turbo TA without all the information and input from friends I've made here.  The project itself, and now the completed car has brought me a lot of joy over the past few years.  Especially in the ridiculous one that we've just recently made it through.
So you, (MrBandit) have been responsible for bringing some joy and happiness into the world!  Nice job!

I greatly appreciate your time and effort. 
Thank you. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version