TAC Tech > Audio

Phone Mounts

(1/2) > >>

N PRGRES:
Looking for how you guys mount your phone in your cars.  I don't want anything mounted to the windshield or that can leave a blemish like sticking something to the console.  Anyone using a floor mount of other option?

roadking77:
I have a stick thingy that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Holds the phone just fine. Its adjustable as well, even has a hook up so you can plug the cable in and charge at the same time. I got mine from ebay awhile ago but I see them all over the place now, convenient stores, sherwin williams, dollar general etc.

b_hill_86:
I have one that came with a disc with a sticky substance on one side that is reusable. I stick it on the inside of my dash near the AC vents. I don’t leave it but it doesn’t leave any residue. The disc serves as a flat mounting surface for the suction cup.

N PRGRES:
Thanks guys.  I found one on amazon for the gig lighter, I'll give that a try and see how it goes.

T/Atom:
I’ve done both a mount in the lighter socket and a gooseneck mount from Amazon.

I found during spirited driving the lighter socket one wouldn’t stay put. The gooseneck has been excellent so far and I attached it to the adjuster handle on the passenger seat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version