TAC Central > Visitors Center

Frustrated

(1/2) > >>

tajoe:
I know the site crashed last summer, and has caused lots of havoc. Is this the reason why posting not only pictures, but simple comments are problematic? Mine once in a while will not load, and an error comment appears, insinuating the comment is too large, (which it's not) Please tell me this condition will work itself out, because I have a few years invested in this site, and enjoy its content. Hopefully I can get this to post.

kentucky yeti:
I'm not sure what is happening with you intermittently being able to post text or to post pics.  I don't hear this problem from other TAC'ers on posting.  As for the pics- I still use my Flickr account.  I have only used the new hosting site on here once, and it worked for me.  But a simple text post doesn't require the same data as a photo.  There is no good reason that you cannot make a post, especially without a photo attached.  I have to believe that it is on your end with your provider, since no one else complains of these issues.

Jack:
Joe, I think it's on your end, have you tried cleaning the cache? which windows operating system are you using? are you using Google Chrome or other browser? I am not an expert but I know few simply fixes will go a long way.

tajoe:
"Another" testing, 1, 2 ,3

kentucky yeti:
That's a great test picture!  :-D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version