TAC Tech > Garages & Shops

New Stoop At My Shop

(1/3) > >>

roadking77:
2022-10-17_08-26-26 by Kerry Grubb, on Flickr
2022-10-17_08-26-35 by Kerry Grubb, on Flickr

After a couple of years I finally got around to adding a deck at the entry to my shop. I had some synthetic deck boards left over from a job, bought a couple of 2x's for framing to add to some of the stuff I had laying around, so for about $50 I ended up with a new porch! Its only 4' x 8' but thats big enough to get in and out of the building. I plan on adding a brick sidewalk leading up to it at some point. Also would like to put a small roof over to protect the door a bit during rain. I had a crazy idea of use a Trans Am hood I have laying around but my wife nixed that idea (besides it has a hole in it, LOL)

FormTA:
Looks good Kerry but now I'm thinking a trunk lid with a spoiler will be on my barn. Thanks a lot.....

5th T/A:
Kerry,

I just have to smile when I see this!

My brother in-law is a long-retired contractor. For decades he had a pretty good size business going. I can't tell you how many times he took materials that were the wrong size, color or just leftover and incorporated them into his home or shop.

kentucky yeti:
Nice work, as usual!  You and Jack make your projects look great.  Mine, not so much.

rkellerjr:
Looks great Kerry, now stop futzin around and clean up those leaves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version