TAC Tech > Garages & Shops

My Shop

(1/4) > >>

roadking77:
I think I posted pics when I built my new shop a few years ago. Anyway, its still not done, but is now earning its keep and paying the bills. Figured Id post some current pics to show what I do on my sparetime :shock: I am out in 'the field' so to speak most days of the week working. When we get a slow day, evenings when Im not too tired and weekends I am doing 'shop work'. Currently have an antique table that needs refinished, some replacement kitchen cabinet parts, a pile of operating shutters, and an entry door for a church. Shop is 24' x 40' and not nearly big enough!!
2022-06-09_08-49-21 by Kerry Grubb, on Flickr
2022-06-09_08-49-33 by Kerry Grubb, on Flickr2022-06-09_08-49-44 by Kerry Grubb, on Flickr
2022-06-09_08-49-55 by Kerry Grubb, on Flickr
2022-06-09_08-50-12 by Kerry Grubb, on Flickr2022-06-09_08-50-23 by Kerry Grubb, on Flickr
2022-06-09_08-50-35 by Kerry Grubb, on Flickr

There is a trans am hiding in there someplace :(

5th T/A:
That's a great looking shop Kerry. Looks big, bright and organized. I have done enough electrical, plumbing, indoor framing and drywall to be dangerous. But have never done any furniture or cabinetry. One of my brothers has built a lot of furniture and cabinetry, he would be envious of your setup.

pancho400cid:
Looks great!... like a place where work gets done.

FormTA:
Love a good workable shop!
I don't know how you find time to do anything! I have been working on my money pit (boat) the last month or so... Instead of saw dust my place is covered in gelcoat and gelcoat dust... I hate dust, but currently standing in an inch of it....

I think you need to post the pictures of the outside of your shop. That really shows off your talents and creativity.

kentucky yeti:
I wish I could do finish work.  I don't have the skill or the patience.  When I first got married (1985) I had just built my first house (880 square feet- 2BR, 1 bath).  I couldn't afford cabinets so I tried my hand at building some.  They worked fine, but thankfully I don't have pictures of them.  They weren't nice enough for most people's garages  :lol:  I'm a framer,and know my limits.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version