TAC Central > Lobby

My Other Build Project

<< < (2/8) > >>

ryeguy2006a:
Thanks guys! We're really excited to see the progress, but know that it's going to go in bursts. It will be good to see the lot cleared off so that we can get a better picture of where the house will be. Then we can make some small shifts of the location of the house if need be.

Nexus:
This will be fun to watch!!

Best of luck with the process!!

5th T/A:
Ryan, you must be on top of world! Certainly some very exciting times ahead for you and your family. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more.

PS, I hope you left room in the budget for a nice shop/garage.

ryeguy2006a:
Unfortunately there are no immediate plans to build a detached garage, however the placement of the house will be strategic to be able to fit a 30' deep garage. The house right now will have 22'x22' attached garage. My plan is to hopefully build a 30x40 garage, and I'm thinking about going with a steel building. But that's a ways off. Once this house build is settled and we get to the point where landscaping and other misc. things are complete with the house, my plan is to start building and selling cars. If everything goes right, I'll be able to fund my garage build that way and have fun doing it. My wife is on board so that is pretty cool. I'd love to get my boys involved so that they can learn valuable skills as well as earn a little cash helping dad.

rkellerjr:
Pretty exciting times, congrats!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version