TAC Tech > Exterior

Metro or soft seal?

<< < (2/3) > >>

N PRGRES:
Ok, yes I was being a lazy a$$ and not using the search function. I am going with the latex seals from “the parts place” since I have seen a fairly good review of those.

b_hill_86:
Honestly man, I compared those (I mistakenly said Ames earlier) and Steele Rubber and the SR are cheaper and I didn’t notice much if any difference between them. Mine is a hardtop though for what it’s worth.

N PRGRES:

--- Quote from: b_hill_86 on April 06, 2024, 06:09:12 PM ---Honestly man, I compared those (I mistakenly said Ames earlier) and Steele Rubber and the SR are cheaper and I didn’t notice much if any difference between them. Mine is a hardtop though for what it’s worth.

--- End quote ---
at this point i am just replacing the doors weather striping, not doing the t tops yet

tinpusher:
I have used metro in the past (79 TA)  and prefer Steel rubber (74;TA) both are hardtop cars.

b_hill_86:

--- Quote from: N PRGRES on April 06, 2024, 06:25:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: b_hill_86 on April 06, 2024, 06:09:12 PM ---Honestly man, I compared those (I mistakenly said Ames earlier) and Steele Rubber and the SR are cheaper and I didn’t notice much if any difference between them. Mine is a hardtop though for what it’s worth.

--- End quote ---
at this point i am just replacing the doors weather striping, not doing the t tops yet

--- End quote ---

Ah ok. I didn’t try the door seals between them. Truth be told I havent a clue what door seals o have now. I installed them probably 10 years ago

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version