TAC Tech > Exterior

Best reproduction 70-78 flares

(1/3) > >>

b_hill_86:
Who makes the best fitting repro wheel flares for 70-78? I see Firebird Central has some that at least look like the factory versions. Unfortunately I had my rears off to be repainted and allgegedly the young help may have discarded them by mistake. The shop owner is going to replace them but I know there used to be fitment issues with some and I don’t recall which ones anymore.

Also, a side note, I searched the forum for this info and in doing so I realized there was another thread form a few years ago about paint protection film so sorry for starting up another. The first would’ve probably answered my questions.

Wallington:
Since FC is only a supplier, need to find out what brand they are. Maybe it says in the ad. Matt at FC has generally been good with extra info.

b_hill_86:
I do want to do that but unfortunately when I tried this morning, something seems to be wrong with their phone. It doesn’t let me make a numerical selection and hangs up on me before the message is completed. I’ll have to try later I guess.

b_hill_86:
Well, good news, they found my flares. For conversations sake though I did reach out to FBC and am awaiting a response.

FormTA:
Thank goodness they found them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version