Sponsors > Pro-Touring F-body

Made a Tennessee Run Sunday

<< < (3/3)

N PRGRES:
I have the GT set up front and back also, as well as solid body bushings, and sub frame connectors.  The ride isn't horrible.  Its firm but this is a sports car not a caddy.  While I am running a 15x8 flake with a 255/60-15 tire, she still corners like crazy.  I would put it up against alot of cars on the road, at least in cornering ability.

roadking77:
Car looks great Dave!

Mike, I will be in touch.

FormTA:

I agree.  I have the GT rear, Hotchkiss front lowering (only because I didn't know of PTF when I bought them) solid body mounts and PTFB subframe connectors.  I have the 17x9 snowflakes. My car sticks like glue. I took it out on some winding roads the other day and just whipped through them. My son son was impressed and asked if our other 79 could do that. I said no way, at least not nearly as flat but it is a Formula and stock.

Like above, the ride is stiffer but not horrible.  I would like to autocross it but she's my baby.  I've have have owned her since the mid 90s. I want to keep her together and looking nice now.

N PRGRES:

--- Quote from: roadking77 on May 07, 2024, 06:11:00 AM ---Car looks great Dave!

Mike, I will be in touch.

--- End quote ---
Thank you

stros:
The Viking double adjustable shocks (361 possible combinations) can help reduce the stiffness of the GT suspension a bit depending on how you set them. 

The adjustments aren’t very accessible though so I found one combo I liked and haven’t adjusted them in a few years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version