TAC Tech > Interior

Finally some interior upgrades

<< < (2/5) > >>

roadking77:
I think the tint guys have some new tricks, but the back window of my 77 was tinted when I got the car. Being from Fla I can understand why. They put the tint on in long thin strips from side to side on the window. It was peeling and dried up when I got it. Really a mess. Rather than trying to clean I just put in a new back window.

N PRGRES:

--- Quote from: FormTA on April 02, 2024, 09:34:18 AM ---Can't wait to see how the dash comes out. Ya. I want to tint my windows as well. That rear glass is a doosy. I can barely get the lower trim screws in let alone apply tint with it installed.

--- End quote ---
here is the trial fit. The center gauge is large and the panel will need trimmed. That will be done when the panel is sent out for refinishing.

N PRGRES:
Got the drivers side window back in after pulling all the tracks and greasing them, as well as getting that window tinted. The sticky on window adjusting was a HUGE help.  Also included photos on the outside felt from firebird central. Very minor adjustments needed.

A had a boo boo on the tint while installing the window but it’s not enough to make me want to have it redone. I also need to replace the felts on the adjustment blocks on the top of the doors.

I start 12 hour shifts tomorrow for 10 days so the door panels will have to wait.  The dash bezel also is boxed up and heading to Randy.  :D :D

N PRGRES:
Just got some photos on the headrest material for the new seats. Loving it.

N PRGRES:
Some of the updates on the seats

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version