TAC Central > Lobby

Spotted!!! Any year of bird

(1/45) > >>

Nexus:
Post pictures of those birds you spotted while out and about. Make sure you can get the picture safely of course!! Only rule is that it can't be your own car!!

I'm not as knowledgeable with the 3rd gens but I'm thinking it's a late 80's or early 90's based on the taillights, assuming they haven't bee changed.

2021-06-11_08-41-04 by Charles Marson, on Flickr

roadking77:
84 or 85. 86 had the third brake light on the top of the window. I think that rear spoiler was used through 85, whale tale may have been an option (my 85 had the whale tale, also convex wheels which I think were the equivelant to the w72?) I think that aero package may have been an option in 84. I will say 85, nice looking car. Mine was silver with a grey bottom accent.

As to the original intent of this post, good luck on my part, LOL, about the only firebirds I see in my area are in my garage. I will keep an eye out though.

Nexus:
lol

Surprisingly, I have seen a lot more the last little while!!

roadking77:
Ha, I spoke too soon. I had a bit of travelling for work today. I spied a 79 firebird sitting at a body shop (may be able to get a pic monday as I will be travelling by again) and saw a 69 firebird at a business.

Gene-73:
I see very few around town. Even our local Cars and Coffee where hundreds of cars turn out each week, a Firebird is a rare appearance.
But sounds like a fun thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version