TAC Spotlight > Shows & Events

First car show of the 2022 season

(1/2) > >>

rkellerjr:
Well what do you know...

76Tranz:
Good job! It's always fun to win something. I always like the small car shows we have around here, win or not, even the door prizes are nice. It's just fun to show your car no matter what.

5th T/A:
Congratulations Rich, well deserved! Especially now since your new interior looks massive good as the exterior.

roadking77:
Congrats Rich, well deserved your car looks great.  I suppose you being a couple of hours south of me results in your 'show season' starting a bit earlier. Typically the first show in my area is the first part of April. I cant hardly wait.

rkellerjr:

--- Quote from: 76Tranz on March 22, 2022, 10:18:37 AM ---Good job! It's always fun to win something. I always like the small car shows we have around here, win or not, even the door prizes are nice. It's just fun to show your car no matter what.

--- End quote ---

I agree, I just enjoy hanging out and looking at cars that are waaaay better than mine. Then you get a few folks who know firebirds and its a joy talking with them too.

Show had about 200 cars.

--- Quote from: 5th T/A on March 22, 2022, 01:41:55 PM ---Congratulations Rich, well deserved! Especially now since your new interior looks massive good as the exterior.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, it got a lot of looks, people loved the birds on the seats.

--- Quote from: roadking77 on March 22, 2022, 02:17:14 PM ---Congrats Rich, well deserved your car looks great.  I suppose you being a couple of hours south of me results in your 'show season' starting a bit earlier. Typically the first show in my area is the first part of April. I cant hardly wait.

--- End quote ---

We really need to find an in-between event or something and hang out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version