TAC Tech > Tires, Brakes & Suspension

Show your stance (round 2)

<< < (2/13) > >>

roadking77:
2017-11-09_12-06-24 by Kerry Grubb, on Flickr

1977 Close to stock. Original leaf springs, original style shocks, 255r6015 tires on 8 in snowflakes (non original). Poly body bushings. Original front end components and springs as far as I know.

Car rides nice, a bit bumpy but no handling problems. No tire rub with the oversized tires. Tires are a generic brand which is the only set of 15" tires the shop had in stock. Would I use them again? Yes have had no problems and the price was ok. I go to shows but none that care if I am running original brand name tires.

Jack:
One of my favorite posts, keep the pics coming.

FormTA:
Car looks beautiful Kerry!

roadking77:
Thanks, likewise!

djustice:
Never did upload a photo in the old thread because i have 80's wheels  :lol:  but ill upload one mostly for future reference if i go to another 17-18" setup.
I am currently looking for a setup, but i am particular about what wheels, and it will most likely not be a traditional hot rod type wheel.

Current suspention Ridetech dualrate front springs, bilstein shocks all round, rear leafspring i dont know too much about but guessing an aftermarket variation with drop.

Front tire rim 7x15 ET -7 with 225/60-15  Rear tire rim 15x8 ET -30 with 245/60-15

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version